Sunday, April 1, 2012

Heart Thoughts-Beginning Concerns

It was this day one year ago that concerns were first breathed over the baby that I was carrying.  It was just a routine office visit/checkup, and when the doctor measured my growing belly, she commented that I was measuring quite large.  I told her I knew since I wasn't fitting into any of my big maternity shirts.  She didn't mention more about it, but did ask that I schedule an ultrasound just to check on things in 2 weeks.  So, I scheduled the appointment and went on my way.  I don't remember being particularly worried or concerned for those two weeks, especially since the doctor didn't express much alarm or concern.  One year ago today I was living my life normally, very pregnant with my third child, tired from the normal strain that being pregnant and chasing two little ones has, working part time and doing childcare in my home part time, preparing the home for our new little one to come.  The weather was getting warmer, spring was springing, and it was all so very normal and right...

No comments:

Post a Comment