So sorry I never updated after the last post. Waverly did well that day with her procedure. They ended up not completely putting her to sleep, so we were able to go right home after the procedure. And that's where the trouble started.
When I went to start her feed at home, the J tube was really hard to flush. It even wouldn't flush part of the time. I started her food and it kept alarming that there was no flow out (aka the tube was clogged). Not good. I called the doctor's office several times until I finally was told it sounded like it wasn't working properly. We later found out the doctor forgot to flush it after placing it and we didn't know any better to try a feed there before we left.
So, we went to the doctor first thing Monday morning to get it checked out. He placed a guide wire through it and got resistance about half way down, so he sent us for an X-ray with contrast through the tube and we saw an irregularity in the tube where it narrowed in the middle.
They didn't have an extra button in her size, so we had to wait until the next week when they got another one in to replace it. In the meantime, we just used the g tube portion to feed her since that part was working.
So, she had the same procedure done last Wednesday, 12 days after the original one, to replace it. Thankfully, this one seems to be working well as of now!
Enjoy some pictures of her during both procedures.