Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Business and a $10,000 Bonus??

So, as I mentioned in this post announcing my transition out of full time work and back at home more, I have recently started a home-based business in order to help my family financially. What's really cool about the business is that I also get to help others in and through it as well! It's called It Works! Their best-known product are "those crazy wrap things", but we also have many other health and wellness products. I have tried and use many of them myself, and they are excellent. It Works! creates naturally-based products that are made with organic, non-GMO ingredients. I have really enjoyed sharing about these amazing products with others, offering hope and health to friends and family. I don't want to turn this post into a commercial, but if you'd like more info, please comment here or message me, or check out my website: https://cristens.myitworks.com 

Most of those connected with me on Facebook already know about it, but I wanted to make sure to share with you all too. My main reason for starting this business was in hopes of finding a way to make a little income yet still be able to stay home with Waverly. Working full time was one of the hardest things for me to do with leaving her every day, and I hope to be able to continue being home with her more from now on. So, as people who care about and love our little girl, I wanted to share. I am up for a big $10,000 bonus this month, and would love to get there, but I am in need of a few more people to check it out. Thanks in advance, and thanks for sharing in our excitement in our new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment