Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cipro started

Oh, I have so much on my heart and in my mind to write about. But I simply lack the ability at the end of the day to create much. Soon, my friends, I promise I will be more present soon.

In the meantime, just a quick note to let you know that we did start Waverly on the antibiotic cipro on Saturday. She started seeming like she wasn't feeling well on Thursday, so we watched her and waited to see what she'd do, and by Saturday it seemed like she was getting worse. She's acting like she's feeling better now, and we've even seen some smiles again recently, so I think it was about time. She saw the pulmonologist yesterday and he was pleased with how her lungs sounded, for her, this time. That was a welcome surprise to hear!

Thanks for your continued prayers, as always. (We can't say thanks enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment