Saturday, July 13, 2013

Announcement-Transition back home!

As many of you know, I (Cristen) have been working full-time since the middle of September. While my job has been amazing and we know that God provided it, it has been so difficult to maintain such a schedule in addition to all of Waverly's needs (not to mention the two older kids!). We've been praying for a while for God to provide a way for me to be able to stop full time work, and He has answered. As of the end of this month, I will no longer be working full time. While it is a bit scary and a huge step of faith, we really feel the Lord leading us in this direction. Waverly's health has really declined since last fall, and I have been feeling the pull to be home with her more, able to go to all her appointments, etc.

I will still be able to do some contracted work through my current employer (I had originally requested being part-time, but they did not have a position available for me part-time at this time, but were gracious in offering me the opportunity to do contract work, as they have opportunities arise).


I've also started working a home-based business that has been a tremendous blessing to our family. I will share more on that in another post to come soon!

I hope to be able to start blogging a little more frequently as well. I have so many thoughts and things to share, but by the end of the day, I am just too tired to get it out. Be on the lookout for a plethora of posts once the juices start flowing again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment