Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Apologies

I am so sorry it's been so silent on here! The Blogger app on my phone keeps crashing when I try to write a post, and truthfully, I am rarely on the computer these days! (The benefits and vices of technology literally at our fingertips on our phones!) And since I prefer to do posts with photos, and all my photos are on the phone.... Well, you get the point.

Also, there's not a lot new going on to update about as far as daily stuff. Waverly continues to struggle with seizures, and we don't have them well controlled still. But we are managing ok with them. It would be great to see her go an entire day or even an entire week without one, though!

We have been doing gentamyacin bladder washes every other night, and that seems to have helped to keep her UTIs at bay a little bit. So we are thankful for that.

In the meantime, I have tons of fun, cute pics to post of her. I will keep trying to see if the app will work, or see if I can get pics on the computer and then post! Thanks, as always, for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment