Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Been a while...

I know, I know. I've been even more terrible than lately with updating here. I've missed updating about her seizures (or mostly lack thereof!), her birthday, the summer. I'm sorry. And then I got overwhelmed with catching up. So, instead of continuing to wait and not update, I'll just jump in now and maybe catch up later!

Anyway, here we are! After the terrible bout with new meds and seizures back in April, she's done great! We had weeks and weeks of her being seizure free and happy, which was SO nice! In fact, she hasn't been this stable, in, well, a LONG time!

We've seen a few seizures here and there the past few weeks, the latest ones being due to a UTI that she just started antibiotics for this week. We've been relishing this time with her being so happy and healthy! Thank you for your continued prayers, and for checking in even when I've been so terrible to not update! I promise to try to do better! :)

And now, here's a picture of her on her birthday (May 8th)!

No comments:

Post a Comment