Friday, October 4, 2013

Enough

Tonight I am grouchy. I've had enough. This poor child's bowel issues have gone on long enough. I just spent a good 5 minutes literally pulling chunks of stool out of her. And we've been doing this for almost two weeks now. I know it's got to be so uncomfortable for her. I'm mad that there isn't an answer why and we can't figure out something better to help her. I feel bad that I feel nauseous doing it when it's so painful for her to have to experience. I'm tired of it all. Yes, I'm venting. Will you please just pray that the right doctor would hear and help us figure this out?  Thankfully she's not miserable all day with it or anything. Just uncomfortable when we need to "check" and "help". 

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Borowitz is a fantastic GI doctor at UVA if you need someone. He listened and was Shaun's best advocate while we were there and didn't do more than he thought necessary. I will pray for you and her and that this gets sorted soon. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete