Monday, March 12, 2012

Update-Seizures

Oh my goodness, I am so behind!  Please forgive the silence.  No news is good news, huh?  I kind of gave myself some time off from blogging, but have lots of cute pictures to share, as well as her 10 month birthday post to write.  Be looking for that soon!

In the meantime, we did see a return of some seizure activity this weekend.  On Saturday, I noticed she was laying in a funny position and when I picked her up, she was blue.  Thankfully it didn't last long, and I caught it, and she started breathing again on her own.  She had another one on Sunday but didn't stop breathing with that one thankfully.  They are not Infantile Spasms, thankfully, but another type of seizure.  We are increasing her Keppra from 3.5mL to 4.5mL tonight so we'll see if that helps take care of them. 

Thanks, as always, for the prayers for our girl, and be looking for more fun updates soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment