Sunday, March 25, 2012

Heart Thoughts-One Year Ago


This time of year marks one year ago when we first were told there were concerns over the baby.  About this time last year, I was getting out my warmer weather maternity clothes that I'd worn at the end of my second pregnancy.  He was born at the end of September and was over 9 pounds, so I was quite large by the end of that summer!  As I was getting out the clothes once again and trying various things on, I realized something.  All of the shirts that I wore at the end of that second pregnancy were already too short and tight.  And I hadn't gained any more weight this time around than I did with my second, so I was confused.  I knew that I had been feeling rather large the past couple of weeks, but as I was trying on those shirts, I realized that I really was very big.  And I was just over 30 weeks pregnant!  I found it strange, but didn't think much more of it (besides what in the world was I going to wear for the next 10 weeks), until my appointment later that week with my OB doctor.  That was on April 1st....

No comments:

Post a Comment