Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More pictures!

I thought I'd post a few pictures of Waverly's last few days.

She was jaundiced, so she had to be under the biliruben lights for a few days. She HATED those glasses on her eyes, and every time we turned around, she'd pull them off! Little stinker...!Bathing beauty. I thought we'd have a while before we had to address the whole tanning thing... :)
Sweet sleepy girl...
Awake (and happy to have the glasses off and be able to look around!).
Baby smiles!
Pretty girl (the headband was actually one of the newborn hospital hats that they cut and would put around her eyes when she was under the lights to try to prevent her from pulling her glasses off. It doubled as a headband when she got a break from the lights!).
*Yawn*
Another baby smile... :)

4 comments:

  1. What a precious, beautiful little girl! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how beautiful she is! Love all the pictures! Continuing to pray for Waverly and your family. She is precious; I love how she was relaxing with that arm behind her head ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. I love your comments! Keeping Waverly, and you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I got to see you for a few minutes today at M2M...sorry I didn't get to hug you before you left. You are on my mind and we are praying for you, Johnny, Kathryn & Jackson. Thank you for blogging. Waverly is beautiful and these pictures brought a smile and tears to my face. God's plan is perfect and what He has in mind is so much bigger than what we can imagine! ~Erin Hurt

    ReplyDelete