Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mary, did you know?








"The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again.
The lame will leap, the dumb will speak, the praises of the Lamb!"



These words to this song have never hit me before with the realization that THIS will be Waverly's reality one day. Wow. What a great hope she has in heaven. That her first steps will be leaping into her Savior's arms. That her first words will be praises to her Creator. That her broken body that experiences the sting of death every day will be made whole and perfect.



During this season, don't let the busy time of the holidays overshadow the profoundness of what we are celebrating. That this Baby who was born was born to die, to defeat death, and to bring LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. My brother Neculai passed when he was 15. He was non verbal his entire life from very severe autism. We sang at his funeral, "I can only imagine." I cannot hear this song without thinking of Neculai singing and dancing before the throne, perfectly healed. My dad read a poem at his funeral that I must find for you. I love you, friend. Keep writing. Your journey is gift.

    ReplyDelete