Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Always

For 3 years now I've had to turn off the radio when this song has come on. I was so terrified of being the woman he mentions in the beginning. But this morning when it came on I let the song play, crying the whole way through yet again.


There were many times that I did not think we'd make it to this point, celebrating Waverly's 3rd birthday. It's still 2 days away, and as she showed us yet again this weekend, even the next day is not a guarantee.

 
But I am so profoundly grateful that God has chosen to allow us more time with our precious girl than we thought we'd have.

 
But know this: even if she hadn't made it to her 3rd birthday, and no matter what the future holds for her or any of us, we believe and know that always, ALWAYS, our Savior never fails.

And He is with us, always.



(For an interview on the story behind the song, go here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment