Sunday, June 30, 2013

Vacation...

Well, it was a whirlwind, but vacation went well. Waverly enjoyed some special time with mommy the first part of the week while everyone else was gone, and then with daddy the second part of the week once we switched places. On the other end, both Johnny and I enjoyed some special concentrated time with the big kids while we were each able to be with them at the beach. I loved being able to pour into them, and not have to worry about splitting up or if something would be ok for Waverly or rushing back to get to her and relieve the other person. We are still sad that it had to be like that, but we feel like it was best for everyone. Especially since Waverly ended up sick on Tuesday (the day before I left to go down there)! She ended up getting better by the next day thankfully, as I was a mess for a while about the prospect of leaving her home sick (even though I knew Johnny would be with her and would take great care of her). I'm glad she cooperated and allowed me to enjoy my time away though!




No comments:

Post a Comment